Your friends may suspect what’s coming but they’ll scream like babies anyway. Keep your camera handy!
- Looks like a standard Colonial Marines ration canister but it’s bursting with a surprise.
- Spoiler alert: the surprise is a spring-loaded chestburster.
- Slightly scaled-down replica of a Xenomorph chestburster and 1:1 scale ration canister.
- Ration canister does not include rations, nor does it include a cane and a hat (or John Hurt).
- Officially licensed by 20th Century Fox, sold by ThinkGeek
- Ration Canister: 8.5″ tall x 4.25″ diameter.
- Chestburster: approx. 40″ long.